Every member of our community is a senior social media leader.
Every member of SocialMedia.org Talent is a decision maker leading social media recruiting strategy and policy at a major corporation. There are no junior staffers or folks who work in support roles.
Everyone you meet will be someone who has been there and done that. They have the same jobs as you, they know exactly what you’re up against, and they’re ready to help.
The Eligibility Requirements
Members are usually VPs, directors, or managers with authority over their social media talent development, culture, and recruiting program.
Our membership criteria:
- Decision maker: Senior decision maker who sets strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Social media sophistication: Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
Additional membership requirements:
- Full-time employee: All members must be full-time employees. At no time may consultants, contractors, agencies, part-time employees, or any other outsiders participate.
- No conflicts of interest: Any individual who is selling social media products or services is ineligible for SocialMedia.org Talent. This includes, but is not limited to, offering consulting services, vendor relationships, or affiliation with organizations that could be seen as a conflict of interest — even on a part-time, board, or advisory basis.
- Based in North America and speaks English: Member activities happen during U.S. business hours in English.