NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the event — do not book your travel yet.
This is a private event for SocialMedia.org Talent members. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of SocialMedia.org Talent. If your registration is not approved, we will issue you a full refund.
- If you are already on your company’s roster, you will be approved.
- If you work at a member company, you must be on your company’s roster before you can attend. It takes up to two weeks to complete the screening and approval process, and there are no rush approvals. When you complete this form, we’ll start the approval process.
10:00 AM — 4:10 PM
We’ll hold two tracks made up of SocialMedia.org member-led classes and sessions presented by thought-leaders that will help members develop key skills as a social media leader at a big brand.
We’ll have three types of great conversations.
In two, intense days you’ll have:
- 28 Peer-to-Peer discussions where you choose the topics and you join the conversations most interesting and relevant for you.
- 8 Show & Tell talks where members share confidential, behind-the-scenes looks at their social media programs.
- Lots of social time over great food.
Registration Rules: This is a private event. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org Talent reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This event is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org Talent is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org Talent members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org Talent content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org Talent members.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Talent representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org Talent, they cannot see SocialMedia.org Talent communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org Talent content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org Talent member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org Talent content, ever.
Our official registration cancellation policy
If you are unable to attend the event — well, we’ll miss you. We understand that things happen. You can get a full refund or credit toward a future event if you cancel six or more days in advance. If you cancel within two to five days before the event, we will credit you toward a future event. We do not issue refunds or credits for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows (including for weather and travel-related issues).