SocialMedia.org Talent Call: Are diversity review sites worth it? FairyGodBoss and more.
February 15, 11:00 AM CT / 12:00 PM ET
Use this form to register for SocialMedia.org Talent’s private call on Thursday, February 15, at 11 AM CT.
About the call:
Many of us have considered partnering with diversity review sites to see a boost in specific applications but have concerns regarding ROI with their limited reach and popularity.
Shaunda Zilich, the Global Employment Brand Lead of GE, will kick off the call sharing her experience with FairyGodBoss. Then, we’ll open up the call for discussion on the pros and cons of different review sites and where we are choosing to invest (or not).
Hosts leading this conversation:
Shaunda Zilich, Global Employment Brand Leader
Stephanie Scher, Social Media Channel Manager
Use this form to reserve your spot:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will be on the call? Our member hosts and a hand-selected group of social media leaders from major corporations evaluating membership in the SocialMedia.org Talent community.
- Who is SocialMedia.org Talent? We are a private community for the people leading social media strategy for recruiting at major corporations. See the member list: http://talent.socialmedia.org/members
- Do I get a high-pressure cheesy sales pitch? Only if you want one! SocialMedia.org Talent has 19 members so far. It’s incredibly valuable, but it’s hard to understand the value if you haven’t experienced our unique conversations. So we want you to join one of our calls to see what it’s like.
Registration Rules: This is a private call. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org Talent reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This call is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org Talent is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org Talent members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org Talent content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org Talent members.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Talent representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org Talent, they cannot see SocialMedia.org Talent communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org Talent content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org Talent member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org Talent content, ever.