SocialMedia.org Talent Call: Glassdoor strategy
November 15, 12:00 PM CT / 1:00 PM ET
Use this form to register for our private call.
About the call:
To boost online reputation and social recruiting efforts, many are working on creating an effective Glassdoor strategy. We’ll get together to talk through how we approach increasing reviews/traffic, managing company ratings, building a response plan, and more.
Join the call to chat with Charlotte Jones, Recruiting Marketing Leader at Lockheed Martin, and Jennifer Newbill, Director of Global Employment Brand at Dell, about developing a strategy for Glassdoor. We’ll talk about their experience and hear from everyone else on best practices.
Hosts leading this conversation:
Jennifer Jones Newbill, Director of Employment Brand
Charlotte Jones, Talent Attraction Leader
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will be on the call? Our member hosts and a hand-selected group of social media leaders from major corporations evaluating membership in the SocialMedia.org Talent community.
- Who is SocialMedia.org Talent? We are a private community for the people leading social media strategy for recruiting at major corporations. See the member list: http://talent.socialmedia.org/members
- Do I get a high-pressure cheesy sales pitch? Only if you want one! SocialMedia.org Talent has 24 members so far. It’s incredibly valuable, but it’s hard to understand the value if you haven’t experienced our unique conversations. So we want you to join one of our calls to see what it’s like.
Registration Rules: This is a private call. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org Talent reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This call is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org Talent is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org Talent members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org Talent content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org Talent members.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org Talent content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Talent representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org Talent, they cannot see SocialMedia.org Talent communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org Talent content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org Talent member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org Talent content, ever.