SocialMedia.org Talent membership benefits
There are a lot of ways to spend your budget in social media, but there aren’t many that give you as much value-per-dollar as this community.
For your $15,000 annual membership, you get these key benefits:
- Better answers: You’ll get fast answers you can’t get anywhere else, from people who’ve actually been there and done that.
- Less risk: Membership significantly reduces the four types of risk you face: vendor risk, paradigm risk, project risk, and policy risk.
- Credibility and confidence: You’ll get external validation for your strategy, you’ll benchmark your program with other organizations, and you’ll never be caught by surprise.
- A community of peers: You’ll get a community of people who know exactly what you’re going through and want to help.
Your membership includes:
- A community membership in SocialMedia.org Talent
- Participation for your senior-most leaders focused on social media for talent and HR
- Collaborative peer-to-peer calls
- Access to Member Meetings (+ registration fee)
- Unlimited questions and real-time answers from our online discussions
- The best support and service from a member organization that you’ve ever seen
And you also get some really important things that are a little harder to quantify:
- A private, vendor-free community focused on the unique challenges you face: HR, recruiting, employer branding, culture,
and employee engagement
- Confidential, off-the-record conversations lead to critical information you can’t get anywhere else
- A trusted place to ask about vendors before signing those big contracts
- When a crisis happens, our members will help you craft a better plan, faster
- When new tools and technologies emerge, members are the first to share hands-on experiences and strategies
- The ability to benchmark your program against other brands
- You won’t get caught by surprise when big, unexpected changes happen
- A network of social media leaders you can count on for support
Membership in SocialMedia.org Talent comes with no upsells, ever. The only thing you’ll pay for are your annual dues and meeting fees. You’ll never get a pitch to buy a report, a trade show booth, or consulting services.